About This Job
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!ELS is hiring for the position of Administrative Assistant in Daytona Beach, Florida.
What you’ll do:
The Administrative Assistant helps to maintain property operations and to attract and serve guests and residents.
Your job will include:
- Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain open communications with all property and regional staff.
- Work closely with management to develop an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the company.
- Process accounts payable within the automated accounting system.
- Assist in processing procurement card reconciliations.
- Organize and maintain files and order office supplies.
- Research and implement company-sponsored activities.
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as required.
- Handle inquiries by telephone in order to back up property staff.
- Run errands, including delivering various communications to guests or residents, as needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of office experience.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency with computers, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and/or automated accounting systems.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.Job Category: AdministrativeJob Type: Full TimeInternationalPart TimeJob Location: Katy, TX